How Can Hypnosis Help You?
Hypnosis has been clinically proven to be effective in the management or elimination of behaviors and/or symptoms associated with all of the following:
- Generalized and specific anxiety
- Stress: both personal and work related
- Negative emotional patterns and moods
- Phobias and PTSD
- Sleep Difficulties
- Relationship Difficulties
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Bed wetting
- Childhood fears, behavioral issues and habits (nail biting, thumb sucking, hair twirling, nose picking)
- Somatosensory symptoms – sensory distortion
- Headache pain
- Back pain
- Post-operative pain
- Burn pain
- Cancer pain
- Fibromyalgia pain
- Somatic pain
- Phantom limb pain
- Childbirth: relief from birthing and delivery pain and associated anxiety
- Dermatological disorders
- Fear of doctors, dentists and surgery
- Recovery from Surgery
- Accelerated Healing
- Adjunctive use in the management of heart disease – blood pressure and arrhythmia control
- Weight loss and control – promotion of healthy eating habits and positive body image
- Drug and alcohol abuse*
- Pornography obsession
- Sex addiction*
- Social media
- Nail biting
Hypnosis is also extremely effective in:
- Optimizing Academic, Business and Athletic performance
- Boosting Academic: Learning skills, Memory Enhancement, Test Taking Prep and Anxiety Elimination
- Sports: Mental Preparation, Physical Performance Enhancement
- Optimizing Dramatic Performance: Stage, Musical, Spoken Word
- Eliminating negative self-image
- Overcoming emotional interference patterns
- Instilling automatic relaxation responses and
- Reprogramming the subconscious mind to influence future patterns of behavior as well as
- Training the psyche (and the body) to joyfully and productively embrace each and every opportunity that life presents.
*Florida law states hypnotism may only be used to directly treat drug and alcohol problems by a clinical hypnotherapist.
Does Hypnosis Really work?
YES, it works extremely well!
Whatever your goal, whether it be smoking cessation, pain relief, weight loss, a better self-image, boosting your academic or athletic performance, the elimination of some inappropriate behavior or the optimization of your business strategy – even if you need to completely reboot your approach to life – hypnosis gets the job done, powerfully, inexpensively and fast!
But don’t just take my word for it. There is a mountain of data that prove hypnosis works amazingly well. The medical value of Hypnosis has accepted by the AMA since 1958 and in recent years, the scientific evidence in support of its nearly limitless uses has been simply overwhelming. This powerful, innate ability of the human mind is our birthright and now, it is truly coming to the forefront as one of the most powerful life-altering tools available.
Looking for evidence? Here are just a few examples of the efficacy of hypnosis…
- Psychologist after 600 sessions 38% 38%
- Behavior Therapy after 22 sessions 72% 72%
- Hypnosis after 6 session 93% 93%